Entering the Brasserie Urbaine is like travelling from the Art-Deco period to the heyday of graffiti, this is a resolutely urban place that remains an important part of Parisian lifestyle. In the hands of the talented Molitor team this is a place which will always remain unique and audacious.
Chef Julien Mercier proposes a cuisine which is honest, contemporary and uncomplicated, just like the building. His dishes are filled with the best of French tradition and seasonal produce. On the pastry side, the greed is regressive and generous.
And all of this is orchestrated with the smile and unequalled sense of service of restaurant manager, Paul Zerjal. Also a keen wine-lover, he travels the wine producing regions to put together an exceptional wine list that harmonises perfectly with the menu.
Together they have created a place where personalities and talents meet and express themselves freely, returning Molitor to its place as the playground for genuine creativity. Molitor has travelled the ages, systematically reinventing itself to offer a unique experience, Pool, Art, Life!
Access : 13 rue Nungesser et Coli, 75016 Paris
Open every day from 6.30am to 1am
• Breakfast from 6.30am to 10am Monday - Friday and 6.30am to 11am on weekends.
• Lunch from 12am to 3pm and 12.30am to 3pm on weekends.
• Reduced menu from 3pm to 7pm, 3.30pm on sundays
• Diner on 7.30pm or 9.30pm
• Brunch on sundays from 12.30am to 3pm except in august
• Katty Booking and her DJ sets will be filling the Brasserie Urbaine with moody ambiances from thursday to saturday from 9pm to midnight
Booking: +33(0)1 56 07 08 50 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Booking at La Brasserie Urbain is highly recommended.